You chose to bank with a local financial institution for a reason... We’re giving you one more –
A Visa® Platinum Card with everything you need. Call or contact us for more information or for an application!
You have the support of First State Bank, and the Customer Service Department....
- Online access to your account - www.mycardstatement.com
- Call our specialized VIP Customer Service Department 24 hours a day, 7days a week.
- Visit First State Bank to receive assistance when you need it.
Would you like some gifts with your groceries?
Perhaps a trip to the beach with your dry cleaning? With every Visa Platinum Card purchase, you can earn points toward your favorite rewards! See below...
- Earn one point for every net dollar in retail purchases.
- You can redeem points for merchandise, rental cars, cruises, hotels and airline travel with fewer restrictions and no blackout dates.
- There’s no cap to how many points you can earn!
- For a full list of ways your card can pay you back, visit www.ScoreCardRewards.com and click “Browse”.
If you’re going across town or around the world, you’ll enjoy more shopping, more fine restaurants, and more travel opportunities with your Visa Platinum Card because your credit card works at millions of places that accept Visa credit cards. Make your new Visa Platinum Card your constant traveling companion and you’ll always have instant credit at your fingertips.
We take your security very seriously. That’s why your Visa Platinum Card has multiple layers of cardholder protection that gives you an extraordinary level of security. You can feel confident no matter how you use it. Here are just a few reasons...
- Verified by Visa - Activate your card for this service and create your personal password for online purchasing protection.
- Zero Liability Policy - Your liability for unauthorized transactions is $0. Promptly notify us and you pay nothing.
- Identity Theft Assistance - If you suspect that your identity has been stolen, call 1-866-ID-HOTLINE to get access to free and confidential assistance.
- 3-Digit Code - On the back of your Visa Platinum Card, you’ll find a special 3-digit code (also called Cardholder Verification Value or CVV2), designed to provide an additional layer of internet and telephone fraud protection.
For protection while traveling, your Visa Platinum Card automatically provides you and your family with Travel Accident Insurance and Auto Rental Insurance.